With the cold and flu season upon us, it’s important to take care of your health and protect yourself from these contagious illnesses. However, it can be difficult to know what to do or which medical advice is reliable. Luckily, this article shares 5 medicinal tips to prevent the flu and cold this season! Read on to find out more about how you can keep yourself healthy this winter.
(1) Wash Your Hands
It’s no secret that one of the best ways to prevent the spread of flu and colds is by washing your hands regularly. But did you know that there’s a certain way to wash your hands to make sure you’re getting them clean?
How to wash your hands:
1. Wet your hands with the clear water that is flowing.
2. Lather your hands well with soap.
3. For no less than 20 seconds, rub your hands collectively. Be sure to scrub all over, including the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
4. Wash your hands thoroughly under running water.
5. Dry your hands with a fresh towel or let them air dry.