When you think about the most expensive cars in the world, who do you think of? Often it’s celebrities or millionaires. But is that really who drives the world’s most expensive cars? In this article, we explore who drives the world’s most expensive cars and how much they cost. We also take a look at some of the vehicles that have set new standards when it comes to price tags. From Ferraris to Lamborghinis, read on to learn more about some of the world’s most luxurious cars.
Cars of the BILLIONS
According to Forbes, the world’s most expensive cars are driven by a select few. The list of the world’s most expensive cars is dominated by luxury brands like Ferrari and Lamborghini, with prices that can top $1 million. However, there are a few cars on the list that don’t quite fit into that category, and they cost an astounding amount of money. Here are five of the world’s most expensive cars:
1. Bugatti Veyron: This car costs an astonishing $2.6 million dollars. It was originally released in 2005 and has since become one of Bugatti’s most popular models. Its specs include a quad-turbocharged engine and a top speed of 253 mph.
2. Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan: This car costs $2 million and was first released in 2002. It features a 612 horsepower engine and can reach speeds of 201 mph.
3. Koenigsegg Agera R: This car costs $1.8 million and was first released in 2013. It features an 8-liter, twin-turbocharged engine and can reach speeds of 248 mph.
4. Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster: This car costs $1 million and was first released in 2009. It features a 7-liter, twin-turbocharged engine and can reach speeds of 273 mph.
5. Ferrari LaFerrari: This car costs an astonishing $1.6 million and was first released in 2010. It features a 612 horsepower engine and can reach speeds of 253 mph.
The Most Expensive Cars of All Time
The world’s most expensive cars are a reflection of the individuals who own them and their disposable income. These cars are not only insanely expensive, but they also come with a high level of luxury and status. Here is a list of the 10 most expensive cars:
1. Ferrari Enzo – $1.5 billion
2. Bugatti Veyron – $2 billion
3. Aston Martin Vanquish – $1.7 billion
4. McLaren F1 – $1.6 billion
5. Rolls-Royce Ghost – $1.35 billion
6. Lamborghini Veneno – $1 billion
7. Pagani Huayra – $870 million
8. Porsche 911 Carrera S – $830 million
9. Koenigsegg Agera RS – $800 million
10. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Supercar -$675 million
The Top 10 Most Expensive Cars (2017)
The 10 most expensive cars of 2017 are as follows:
1. Bugatti Veyron – $2.7 million
2. Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid – $2.5 million
3. Rolls-Royce Ghost – $2.4 million
4. Bentley Bentayga SUV – $2.3 million
5. Lexus LS 600h L Super Sport – $2.255 million
6. McLaren 720S – $1,895,000
7. Pagani Huayra BC -$1,799,000
8. Aston Martin Valkyrie –$1,699,000
9 Ferrari LaFerrari -$1,599,000
10 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ -$1,499,000
The Top 10 Most Expensive Cars (2018)
There are a few cars that have consistently topped the list of the world’s most expensive cars for many years now. The top spot is usually reserved for something ultra-luxurious, but in 2018, there was a new king of the hill when it came to pricey purchases: a Bugatti Chiron. At $2.6 million, this car made history as being the most expensive ever sold. But while the Bugatti Chiron may be the most expensive car on earth right now, it’s not alone at the top of this list. Here are the 10 most expensive cars in 2018:
1) Bugatti Chiron – $2.6 million
2) Rolls-Royce Phantom – $2.3 million
3) Aston Martin Vanquish – $2 million
4) Ferrari LaFerrari – $1.9 million
5) Porsche 911 Turbo S – $1.7 million
6) Panoz Esperante GTR – $1.5 million
7) Jaguar XJL Supercar – $1.45 million
8) Koenigsegg Agera R – $1.4 million
9) McLaren P1 – $1.33 million
10) Lamborghini Aventador SV – $1million
The Top 10 Most Expensive Cars (2019)
The world’s most expensive cars are no doubt some of the most luxurious and powerful machines on the planet. From Ferraris and Porsches to Lamborghinis and Aston Martins, these vehicles can cost anywhere from a few hundred thousand dollars to tens of millions of dollars. Here are the ten most expensive cars in the world as of 2019:
1. Ferrari LaFerrari: $2.9 million
2. Rolls-Royce Ghost: $2.6 million
3. McLaren Senna: $1.8 million
4. Bugatti Veyron Grand Sports Final Edition: $1.5 million
5. Koenigsegg Agera RS: $1 million
6. Pagani Huayra BC: $950,000
7. Aston Martin Vanquish S: $850,000
8. Acura NSX Concept 2020: $800,000
9. Bentley Bentayga SUV: $750,000
10. Mercedes-AMG Project One hypercar: $675,000
The Top 10 Most Expensive Cars (2020)
The 2020 list of the world’s most expensive cars was announced by a consulting firm, The List. The list is based on data compiled from manufacturers and takes into account a variety of factors, including price, power, rarity, and performance. Here are the top 10 most expensive cars in 2020:
10. Ferrari LaFerrari XXV ($2.5 million)
9. Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid ($3 million)
8. McLaren P1 GTR ($3.8 million)
7. Rolls-Royce Ghost($4 million)
6. Acura NSX Concept Sportscar ($4.5 million)
5. Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 Roadster ($5 million)
4. Aston Martin Vanquish S Supersport (Estimated at $6 million)
3. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Spyder (Estimated at $7 million)
2. Bentley Bentayga Ultimate Edition (Estimated at $92 million)
1. Bugatti Chiron ( Estimated at $1 billion)
The Top 10 Most Expensive Cars (2021)
1. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: The world’s most expensive car is the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, which starts at $295,000.
2. Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4: The Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is second on the list with a starting price of $264,000.
3. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is third on the list with a starting price of $248,500.
4. McLaren P1: The McLaren P1 is fourth on the list and starts at $214,250.
5. Rolls-Royce Ghost: The Rolls-Royce Ghost comes in fifth on the list and starts at $205,000.
6. Bentley Mulsanne: The Bentley Mulsanne ranks sixth with a starting price of $190,250.
7 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano: The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano ranks seventh with a starting price of $187,000.
8 Aston Martin DB11: The Aston Martin DB11 ranks eighth with a starting price of $183,450.
9 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid: Coming in ninth place is the Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid, with a starting price of $179,950.
10 Koenigsegg One: Koenigsegg’s One is ranked tenth with a starting price of $175,000.
The Top 10 Most Expensive Cars (2022)
The world’s most expensive cars are unsurprisingly the biggest, flashiest, and most luxurious models on the market. And while some familiar names make the list, there are also a few surprises that might surprise you. Here are the top 10 most expensive cars of 2022:
1. Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SuperVeloce – $2.1 million
2. Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid – $1.8 million
3. Rolls-Royce Ghost – $1.75 million
4. Aston Martin Valkyrie – $1.6 million
5. Ferrari FXX K – $1.5 million
6. Koenigsegg Agera R – $1.4 million
7. McLaren 12C Spider – $1.35 million
8. Pagani Huayra BC – $1.3 million
9. Toyota Supra 2017 – $1.25 million
10. Chevrolet Camaro SS – $1.2 million
When it comes to the world’s most expensive cars, who drives them? The answer might surprise you! In this article, we take a look at some of the richest people in the world and their love for the biggest and best machines. From Rolls-Royces to Lamborghinis, these super-rich individuals are willing to spend anything it takes to get behind the wheel of the perfect car. So next time you’re shopping for a brand new car, be sure to include these luxury brands on your list of potential purchases.