Nowadays, wearing a bra is just not a thing. And that’s because it has been proven to do many things that actually aren’t good for our bodies, including causing back and neck pain and even breast cancer by compressing the breasts. But sometimes you want to go bra-less, like when swimming or during hot summer days. So here are the 4 surprising benefits of going braless!
What are the benefits of going braless?
Going braless has a lot of benefits you may not have considered. Here are five:
1. You’ll feel better in your own skin. Going without a bra will give you a more natural look, and you’ll feel liberated from the constricting feeling of a bra. It’s also easier to move around since there’s less weight on your chest.
2. You’ll look better. A lack of support can give your breasts a saggy appearance, but going braless can help them maintain their shape and size. In fact, studies have shown that going without a bra can actually increase breast size by up to 2 inches!
3. You’ll feel cooler in the summertime. When your breasts are bouncing around all day, they can become very hot and uncomfortable. Not to mention, sweat will start to accumulate under your arms, which is super gross! By going braless, you’ll keep those pesky problems at bay and stay stylish all summer!
4. Your breasts will stay healthy. Bras are notorious for causing breast inflammation and other problems, but going braless can help reduce the risk of these issues happening in the first place. Plus, by letting gravity do its job (and taking care of your bras), you’re helping to keep your boobs healthy and strong for years to come!
5. It’s environmentally friendly! Bras use lots of resources (including fabric), so skipping them altogether could be kinder on the planet. Plus, going braless is a great way to show your support for sustainable fashion!
Why is it important to go braless?
There are a lot of benefits to going braless, whether you’re looking for a more comfortable day or just want to feel confident and sexy. Here are four surprising reasons you might want to ditch your bra:
1. You’ll Save Money
Bras can be pricey, and if you go without one, you could save money in the long run. According to Women’s Health, a study done by The Huffington Post found that women who go sans bras wear about 30% less clothing overall than those who wear bras every day. That means fewer pairs of pants or skirts are needed, as well as less laundry.
2. You’ll Be More Comfortable
Bras can be restrictive and uncomfortable, especially if they’re not fitted correctly. If your bra fits well but is still uncomfortable, it might be time to get rid of it! A good fit should feel snug but not tight; it should support your breasts without being too tight or digging in.
3. You’ll Look, Better Naked
Bras can make you look doughy or strange-shaped (especially under light clothing), so getting rid of them can help improve your figure. Not only will you look better naked, but you’ll also have more confidence in yourself when wearing less clothing overall.
4. You Might Enjoy Sex More If You Go Braless
One study found that women who go braless are more likely to enjoy sex than those who wear bras all the time! According to Men’s Health, going sans-bra can help reduce neck and shoulder pain during sex, as well as improve circulation. Plus, who doesn’t love feeling more confident and sexy in their own skin?
I’m just one boob, what’s the big deal?
Do you feel self-conscious or uncomfortable when wearing a bra? If so, there may be a good reason to get rid of your bra. Here are five surprising reasons you may want to ditch your bra:
1. Bras can cause breast pain and discomfort. Bra straps can rub against the breasts, causing tenderness and pain. In some cases, bras can even create deformities in the breasts due to the constant compression against the skin. If you’re suffering from any form of breast pain or discomfort, it may be worth considering ditching your bra.
2. Bras can make you look smaller and less confident. Bras often make breasts appear smaller than they actually are and can reduce nipple circulation, which can result in dryness and itching around the nipples. When wearing a bra, it’s important to remember that your breasts are still sexual organs – go ahead and show them off!
3. Bras can lead to back problems. Bras can cause tightness in the back due to the pressure exerted on the spine by the weight of an oversized bra. This tension often leads to lower back pain as well as neck and shoulder pain. If you’re experiencing any kind of back pain, it may be worth trying a different type of support garment, such as a bandeau top instead of a traditional bra.
4. Bras limit women with larger busts’ movement and breathing. Women with larger busts often find that their bras restrict their movement more than those with smaller busts. This can lead to fatigue and difficulty breathing, especially during strenuous activities. If you’re finding it difficult to move around or breathe easily in your bras, it may be time to swap them out for something that is more comfortable and supportive.
5. Bras can cause skin irritation and tightness. Bras can cause skin irritation and tightness due to the compression of the breasts against the skin. This friction can lead to redness, itching, and even swelling. If you’re experiencing any type of skin irritation or discomfort in your bra, it may be worth considering switching to a different type of support garment.
Does going braless make you more attractive?
There are many benefits to going braless, and if you’re looking to be more attractive, here are five surprising reasons why you should ditch your bra:
1. You’ll Look Younger
If you’re looking for a way to look younger, going braless is a great option. Not only will you avoid appearing older, but you’ll also reduce the appearance of underarm sweat and skin sagging.
2. You’ll Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risk
Going without a bra can actually reduce your breast cancer risk by up to 50 percent! This is because bras support the breasts physically and can make the breasts denser, which makes it more likely that you will get breast cancer. By removing this extra support, your breasts are free to move and breathe more easily, which can help prevent carcinogens from building up in your cells.
3. You’ll Feel More Confident
One of the best things about going braless is that it can boost your confidence. When you feel more confident in yourself, it will show in your overall appearance. No matter what size or shape your breasts are, going braless is always an empowering choice!
4. You’ll Look Taller and Slimmer
A lot of women believe that wearing a bra makes them look taller and slimmer because it gives the illusion of bigger breasts. However, wearing a bra only makes people appear larger on top – it does nothing for their waistline or hips! By going braless, you’ll see a major transformation in your body shape, giving you the perfect platform to show off your curves.
Other benefits of going braless
There are a few surprising reasons you might want to ditch your bra, and going braless is one of them. Here are five surprising benefits of going braless:
1. Improved airflow. Since bras can constrict your chest, they can actually reduce the amount of air that flows through your skin. This can make some people feel bad and even give them allergies. Wearing the bra also allows your skin to breathe, which keeps you cool in the summer.
2. More comfortable sleep. Bras can be quite restrictive when it comes to movement during sleep, leading to pain in the neck and shoulders. Not wearing a bra can free up those muscles so they can rest comfortably.
3. Augmentation possibilities down the line. If you’re unhappy with your cup size or want more support for larger breasts, going braless may be a good way to achieve this without resorting to surgery or other types of implants.
4. Enhanced posture. Wearing bras not only gives you the appearance of increased bust size but also positions the breasts so that they sit on top of the ribcage instead of hanging down below it.
5. Increased breast milk production. A study published in “The Journal of Anatomy” found that women who go without bras produce more milk than women who wear bras. This is likely due to the fact that bras can reduce the amount of air that flows through the breasts, which in turn can cause milk production to increase.