Shout out to the 90’s and the things we miss!
This is a shout out to all those 90’s kids who is proud to be from that period and also misses some of the major things we had back then. Being a kid of 90’s means that we miss all those good music and some really exciting cartoons and chocolates. Ah! Chocolates! Candies! These are and were love, but sadly now most of the chocolates and candies aren’t available in the market anymore. So today we are going to go through a list of chocolates we as being the kids of 90’s used to just love.
- Melody chocolate- the tag line –“Melody itni chocolaty kyu hai” was the best because we always loved to listen to this line as our mouth were filled with the taste of the chocolate. This was one of the best chocolates of our time worth Re.1 and also too chocolaty to eat.
- Poppins- This colorful candy was something we always kept in our pocket especially in summers to light up our day. It had 7-8 candies inside a long tube packing with different shades of it. It had a tangy flavor which adds a kick to it.
- Kismi- A personal favorite of every single one. This chocolate had this awesome taste of cardamom. It was like a small piece of heaven on earth in the form of a chocolate.
- Coffy Bite- Can anyone say no to this chocolate? Obviously No! this was like the chocolate made for both children and elders because it gave the awesome blend of coffee and chocolate. When put in mouth had this amazing taste of it. The cost of the chocolate was also quite less which makes it more tempting.
- Pim pom- oh yes! The amazing lollipop cum chewing gum combo with a burst of flavors in it. The best was the strawberry flavor and also the cola flavor. They almost gave the best lollipop goals. But sadly, now they are scarce.
- Big babool and Boomer- well, yes this is the end of the list. It’s the chewing gums. The big babool and boomer. Always get an extra coin? Went for these chewing gums. They were too soft and chewy and flavored awesomely which were great to chew on. And the best part. The painless tattoo stickers we got!
Here we come to the end of it and trust me maybe most of us are sad because these mouth-watering candies aren’t available anymore. But all we can do is cherish that we had these amazing things while we were born.