In summer, an extra thing adds up in a girl’s bag. What is it? An umbrella is a true friend in the summer. If people go out without umbrellas, they get tanned. How much do we hate getting tanned? Tanning occurs due to overexposure to the sun, so protect your skin from the sun.
- The best way to tackle sun tanning is to apply sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30 the ultraviolet rays in sun not only damage the skin but also cause skin disease. Therefore, one should apply sunscreen twice a day and if the SPF is more than 30 then, applying the cream once a day will do
- Before applying sunscreen we should do the basic three steps- cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Massage your skin with a moisturizer for one to three minutes after that apply sunscreen on it. You must apply sunscreen to cover all the exposed areas and never rub sunscreen on your face. Use sunscreen 10 minutes before you leave the home.”
If you are wondering how to remove sun tan from your skin then here are some safe homemade remedies:
- Tomato: Cut a tomato and rub it in your affected areas and keep it for 7 to 10 mins and then rinse with cold water.
- Milk and honey: Mix raw milk and honey and use it as a cleanser after that mix besan or pure turmeric powder with water and rub it all over your skin keep it for 7 mins and then wash it off so your skin will look fairer.
- Ripe papaya: Cut Ripe papaya and make a paste of it then put it on your face or body to remove tanning.
- Sandalwood: sandalwood and turmeric are essential ingredients for the treatment of tanning. mix sandalwood and pure turmeric powder in a ratio of 1:1.add rose water to form a paste then apply it and leave it for half an hour till it dry and then wash off using cold water.
“Apart from outward care, your body also requires a balanced diet.” If you miss your diet, it shows up on your skin. In the summer, we sweat a lot, which dehydrates our bodies, so water plays an essential role in the skin as well as our health. We must drink ample amounts of water, at least 2.5 liters a day. And avoid spicy and junk food, as they contain a lot of oil that can result in pimples. Smoking or any use of drugs makes the skin dull and dry”
List of fruits and veggies suggested for glowing skin and good health:
- Papaya: ripe papaya is good for the skin.
- Coconut: coconut contains a lot of water which is good for the skin and stomach. You can also use coconut water to wash your face as it works as a face pack for the skin.
- Cucumber: eat cucumber as a salad or curry it is also good for summer.
- Green vegetables: Fresh green vegetables must always include in your routine diet.
- Watermelon: This fruit is a hydration hero. The high water content keeps you cool and hydrated you can consume it as juice or in pieces. It contains lycopene that helps skin cells from sun damage.
Skin tanning is not permanent. It goes with time and care. If the tanning is more than that, consult a dermatologist and also take the given care at home to remove the tan quickly.