The Central Industrial Security Force’s (CISF) last date is October 25, 2022.
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has posted a job opening notice at cisf.gov.in for Assistant Sub Inspectors and Head Constables all over India. Candidates who are interested can apply online on or before the deadline.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable
Total Vacancies: 540 posts
Salary: Rs.25500-92300/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online (offline not available)
CISF Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 122 posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 418 posts
CISF Recruitment Required Eligibility Details:
Education: According to the CISF’s official notice, candidates must have a 12th-grade diploma from a recognized board or university.
As of October 25, 2022, a candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 25 years old, according to the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Notification.
- OBC Candidates: 03Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03Years
- SC/ST/Female/ ESM Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
- Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Exam/Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test, Medical Exam
CISF Salary Details:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Rs.29200-92300/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Rs.25500-81100/-
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, go through the CISF recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on CISF Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in CISF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete CISF Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
Important Dates Of CISF Job Vacancy:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee Online: 25-Oct-2022
- The last Date to Pay the Application fee through Challan is 27-Oct-2022
CISF Notification Important Links:
Official Advertisement: ClickHere
Apply Online: Registration | Login
Official Website: cisf.gov.in