Over a million people suffer from blackouts as Russian attacks continue: Ukraine Prez



More than a million Ukrainian homes have been left without electricity as a result of Russian attacks on power facilities across the country, according to the deputy head of the Ukrainian presidency on Saturday.

So far, 672,000 subscribers in the Khmelnytskyi region, 188,400 in the Mykolaiv region, 102,000 in the Volyn region, 242,000 in the Cherkasy region, 174,790 in the Rivne region, 61,913 in the Kirovograd region, and 10,500 in the Odessa region have been disconnected,” Kyrylo Tymoshenko said, according to news agency AFP.

AFP said that Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Saturday that Russia had launched a “massive attack” on the country overnight because of attacks on energy infrastructure that caused power outages across the country.

According to Kyrylo Tymoshenko, President Volodymyr Zelensky’s deputy chief of staff, Russian attacks on Ukraine’s energy infrastructure on October 22 cut off power supply to 672,000 households in Khmelnytskyi Oblast, 188,400 in Mykolaiv Oblast, 102,000 in from Volyn, 242,000 in Cherkasy Oblast. , 174,790 in Rivne Oblast and 61,913 in Kirovoh Repairs are currently being carried out in these areas, he added.

The Kremlin intends to send more migrants to Europe by assaulting vital infrastructure, according to Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s tweet. The governors of the European cities will determine if Putin can carry out his agenda. The immediate supply of more air defence and missiles is the only option to avert the humanitarian disaster.

Share on:

Leave a Comment