Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Examination Notification, 2014.
Last Date: 04/08/2014.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi has issued Notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2014 for the appointment of candidates as a Primary Teacher in many govt schools. Candidates who are interested and waiting for CTET Sept 2014 may apply via Online mode on or before 04th August, 2014.
CTET 2014 Examination:
1. Primary Level Teachers (Class 1 to 5)
2. Junior Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8 )
1. For Class I to V Teachers : Candidates must possess Intermediate (Class 12th ) passed with minimum 50 % marks and 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education or BSTC.
2. For Class VI to VIII Teachers : Candidates must possess Graduation degree from any recognized University and 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.
Candidates belongs to General and OBC category need to pay the examination fee Rs. 600/- for any one paper & Rs. 1000/- for both the papers and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need to pay Rs.300/- for any one paper & Rs. 500/- for both papers. Fee must be paid through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or By Debit/ Credit Card.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates must apply online through CBSE website www.ctet.nic.in.
Last Date for CTET 2014 Online Registration : 04-08-2014
Last date for submission of Fees : 06th August, 2014
Download of Admit Card from the website : 22nd August, 2014.
CTET Exam Date:
1. For Paper I (class I to V) : 21.09.2014 (02.00 PM to 04.30 PM)
2. For Paper II (Class VI to VIII) : 21.09.2014 (09.30 AM to 012.00 Noon)