Nowadays, all types of banks provide loans to their customers depending on their needs. Likewise, ICICI Bank has also developed a great system of advancing personal loans to the needy with very easy transactions. Today, we’ll go over the specifics of how ICICI Bank can provide you with a loan.
What are the benefits of taking a loan from ICICI Bank?
- There are no hidden cost
- Fast processing of the loan
- The interest rates are attractive as well as the EMI is the lowest too.
- One of the best features is that there is no requirement for security or a guarantor.
- There is good flexibility in payment and i.e. you can repay within 12-60 months.
Products of ICICI loan
- ICICI Personal Loan
- ICICI Home Loan
- ICICI Car Loan
- ICICI Credit Card
- ICICI NRI Home Loans
The loans are provided to both Salaried and Self- Employed. There are certain requirements that you need to fulfill which are given below-
- Age- 23-58 years
- Salary- Minimum 20,000/ for customers residing in Delhi and Mumbai 25,000(Listed companies)/Rs. 40,000(Unlisted Companies) any location.
- Profit After Tax- Nil
- Eligibility- ICICI bank salary account holder, any customer having a relationship with ICICI bank, salaried customers with the bank, savings account, or salaried customer having no relationship with ICICI bank.
- Years of job/profession- 2 years.
- Age-25-65 years
- Salary- Rs. 40 lacs for non-professionals/ Rs. 15 lacs for professionals.
- Profit after Tax- Rs. 2 lac for self-employed or firm/ Rs. 1 lac for non-professionals.
- Eligibility- Minimum liability relationship of 1 year be it savings or current account.
- Years of job/profession- 3 years for doctors and 5 years for others.
The other information you might require is-
- The interest rates for loans are 11.59% to 17.50%
- For special offers, the processing fee is Rs.999 or otherwise 1-2.5%
- For closure, the charges are Nil-5%
- The repayment is for 5 years
- The loan amount is up to 20lakhs
- The minimum income is 20,000 pm.
These are the things that will be necessary for you to get a loan from ICICI Bank. So start your search for the perfect type of loan you want to have from ICICI.