HARSINGAR AND ITS SECRETS
Harsingar is a beautiful flower which is also known as Night Jasmine or Parijat. The fragrance of it makes one feel really good and fresh. This flower usually blooms at night and falls down into the ground in the morning. These mystical yet pure white and orange blooms have some incredible health benefits to offer. Today we are going to get into those secrets of Night Jasmine.
Benefits of Night Jasmine
- Prevention of Radical Damage of your Body: Due to the presence of strong anti-oxidants in this flower, the radical damage that happens to one’s body is prevented by consuming it. Radical damage to the cells of our body is generally responsible for the disease as well as aging.
- Relaxation from chicken pox and dengue: These diseases are such that reduces the count of platelets in one’s body. If you are suffering from any of these, then consumption of Harsingar will give you an increase in platelets.
- Arthritis: Inflammation and pain can happen to not only adults but to young also in today’s growing health issues. Therefore, the use of the oil of night jasmine has proved to help a lot n reducing the pain in arthritis. For immediate relief, take a spoon of Harsingar powder and mix it in a cup of lukewarm water.
- Prevention of any belly problems: May be it indigestion, constipation or gas, this extremely useful flower will get you rid of all these at once. It has the components required to treat these particular issues too. How good is that?!
- Other magnificent uses: Apart from all the benefits mentioned above, there are some others too that has been seen most effective by the use of the night jasmine. They be – prevention of dandruff, treating cough, combating breathing problems, relieves menstrual cramps and many more.
A note of precaution is that never ever over dose it as excess of anything can lead to the destruction of your body. So make it a regular habit but with a minimum dosage which will do nothing but instead benefit you after.
To a happy and healthy life.